Please send resumes to: Careers@silexdata.com
The RPA architect will identify opportunities in existing customer business processes to architect and design RPA frameworks/technology. The architect will function as an integrator between the business and technology to create solutions for customers based on business requirements. This role will provide technical leadership and guidance for RPA developers and other Silex resources during project delivery.
Design, develop, and deploy RPA technology solutions that will interact with customer systems to automate business processes.
- Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized in-scope processes planned under development sprints
- Support pre-sales activities and provide technical solutions, effort estimation, and delivery strategy
- Assist sales team as needed to provide customer technical win by acting as technical advisor to customers
- Lead a team of developers through project completion
- Define complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Develop Detail Process Description – PDD (Process Description Document)
- Develop detailed SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Deliver demos, technical trainings, and support for new/existing customers
- Grow and identify RPA sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Work with Silex and customers to build a RPA Center of Excellence (COE) to drive automation pipeline, but not limited to TCO/ROI analysis, best practices, and RPA program/project management
- Certifications with RPA platforms (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automate Anywhere)
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles, gathering business requirements, and designing solutions
- Architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems, and ERP applications
- Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle, as well as Agile project management methodology
- Programming languages: knowledge of SQL, Java, Python preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in process automation
- Advanced RPA certifications or currently working toward certifications
- Minimum of 5 years of process design and process improvement experience
About Silex Data Solutions
Silex Data Solutions is a minority owned Value-Added-Reseller and Systems Integrator Based in Franklin, TN. We focus on the TN market: Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga and everywhere in between. Silex was founded by a group of industry veterans who saw a need to shift the discussion from infrastructure to a customer data strategy. We are made up of a diverse group of individuals with decades of experience at all levels of the IT industry: former customers, resellers, and manufacturers.
We leverage this knowledge to ensure a positive experience when our customers embark on new IT projects and initiatives and our success is fueled by the success of our customers. Join the Silex team and be a part of our diverse and ever-growing company culture.
Job Type: Full-time